Thursday, February 15, 2007

Final countdown

This is it, in a little over 20 hours i will be boarding the KLM jet to Dehli. Im still not entirely ready though, i havent even started putting everything in my backpack, but in my experience that sort of stuff usually doesnt take more then an hour anyway, and as the saying goes, why do something now when you can put it off untill later?

On a slightly unrelated note, today i have officially closed of the student portion of my life. I handed in my public transportation card, i did the paperwork for school etc. So for today i am still a free man, as my contract doesnt start untill tomorrow ;).

Save for any rediculous mishaps, this should be my last post from the Netherlands. I may or may not have the time at schiphol to quickly write a few lines, but i dont really count on that. My next post should be from Dehli, but right now i have no idea when i will have acces to internet again, so i might be a while.

thats all for now, see you guys next post

No comments: