Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The fast pace of technology

Well, i never thought this would happen, but here it is, i havent even left the country, or the title of my blog is already obsolete, how is that for fast pace? All kidding aside, ive just been informed i will be spending at least the first week of my training in Dehli instead of Shimla. The last week the Shimla area encountered the heaviest snowfall since 1990, in some parts of the town 73 cm of snow fell within 24 hours. As a result most roads and railroads from Dehli to Shimla are either closed, or so difficult to travel they might as well be closed.

Im currently still preparing some stuff for my trip, i did my last shopping today, and i did want to get some snacks and stuff for the journey, but i figured that airport security would jump all over me if i wanted to bring several bottles of "unconfirmed fluids" (otherwise know as coke/pop) aboard, so ill just buy my stuff as i go along.

Tomorrow will most likely be spent organizing all my stuff and packing my backpack, but so far preperations are comming along nicely.

See you next post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.